Mad Craft VIP Chefs
About the Mad Craft VIP
The Mad Craft VIP ticket is the most sought-after credential at BFF. This exclusive area hosts a combination of national media, sponsors and discerning guests for four hours of rare beer and culinary tastings. VIP Chefs have the opportunity to connect with this group and advance their brand with prominent tastemakers at the event.
As part of Brew and Food Festival, each attending Chef will receive:
- Featured contributing Chef for Mad Craft VIP
- Designated signage in Mad Craft VIP area (provided by BFF and Motley Brews).
- 1 premium vendor area in Gastropub for GA sales ($450.00 Value)
- Advertising through BFF to include website representation, email blasts and event program information.
- Six (6) Staff Access Credentials to BFF ’15.
- Four (4) Mad Craft VIP tickets.
- Tents, chairs, tables, linens as well as a hand-washing station for your booth in Gastropub (GA Sales Area) and community space within Mad Craft VIP.
- Gift Card to Whole Foods for Mad Craft dishes.
- Kitchen Equipment in Mad Craft will be shared between four chefs, chefs will be responsible for additional equipment if needed.
- 2015 BFF social media package.
Mad Craft VIP Kitchen Equipment
The shared kitchen in the Mad Craft VIP will include:
- 2 – Double Door Coolers
- 2 – Griddles
- 2 – Fryers
- 2 – Convection Oven
- 2 – Handwash Stations
- 4 – Garbage Receptacles
In support of our above efforts, we ask that each participating Chef provide the following:
- 2 “small plate” dishes inspired by or created with craft beer prepared for a total of 500 VIP guests.
- Dishes prepared must feature one protein option and one vegetable option.
- A Whole Foods Market Gift Card will be issued per chef to assist with food costs in Mad Craft. If items requested are not found at Whole Foods Market, Chef will be held responsible for cost associated.
- Kitchen equipment and staff necessary for food preparation and service during the event.
- All small wares (i.e plates, napkins, utensils, towels, etc.).