June 4, 2016
San Diego, California
About the Gastropub
The Gastropub at Brew & Food Festival is designed to allow our guests to explore the depth and complexity of craft beer in culinary dishes by challenging our chefs to create unique menus that embrace the rich and flavorful profiles found in craft beer. Join Motley Brews in this craft brew and food movement and provide our guests with a culinary experience unlike any other. To view the full Gastropub Vendor Information Deck click here.
As part of Brew and Food Festival, each attending restaurant will receive:
- Vendors retain all proceeds from sales.
- 10’x10’ covered tent space and 10’x10’ open back-of-house area for food prep.
- Four (4) 2016 Brew & Food Festival Staff Passes.
- Access to power on site.
- Designated signage for your booth.
- Vendor information and menu listed and advertised on BFF website and social media.
- Inclusion in e-blasts to internal email lists and affiliate partners.
- Tents, chairs, tables, linens as well as a hand-washing station for your booth.
In support of our above efforts, we ask that each participating restaurant provide the following:
- Completed Temporary Food Facility Permit ($173 fee) through County of San Diego by , Friday, May 13th, 2016.
- Kitchen equipment and staff necessary for food preparation and service during the event.
- All small wares (i.e plates, napkins, utensils, towels, etc.). No Styrofoam, please.
- 2 to 3 menu items including 1 dish inspired by, or created with, craft beer. Menu items should be priced $5-$8 for a small-plate portion to encourage sampling.