This HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT (this “Agreement”) is made effective on the date of submission by and between the Motley Brews, LLC (hereinafter, “Motley Brews, LLC”), of 2330 Paseo Del Prado, Las Vegas, NV 89102 and the submitter of this agreement (hereinafter, “Vendor”).
Motley Brews, LLC and Vendor are sometimes individually referred to as “Party” and collectively referred to as the “Parties.”‘
WHEREAS, Vendor will be performing the following services for Motley Brews, LLC: Vendor services or sales in support of the 2016 Brew & Food Festival by Motley Brews. Effective dates are June 3, 2016 through and including June 4, 2016; and WHEREAS, in exchange for valuable consideration, Vendor desires to hold harmless Motley Brews, LLC from any claims and/or litigation arising out of the Vendor’s performance of the work of providing these services.
NOW THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and conditions contained herein, Motley Brews, LLC and Vendor hereby agree as follows:
- Hold Harmless. Upon Vendor’s performance of services by any of its employees, agents, invitees and/or volunteers for the purposes specified herein, Vendor shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Motley Brews, LLC from any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury (to property or persons, including without limitation wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, or imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal, state, or local governmental body or agency, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of Vendor, its personnel, employees, agents, contractors, or volunteers in connection with or arising out of Vendor’s performance of services. This indemnification applies to and includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, decrees, attorneys fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to Motley Brews, LLC for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
- Authority to Enter Agreement. Each Party warrants that the individuals who have signed this Agreement have the legal power, right, and authority make this Agreement and bind each respective Party.
- Amendment; Modification. No supplement, modification, or amendment of this Agreement shall be binding unless executed in writing and signed by both Parties.
- Waiver. No waiver of any default shall constitute a waiver of any other default or breach, whether of the same or other covenant or condition. No waiver, benefit, privilege, or service voluntarily given or performed by a Party shall give the other Party any contractual right by custom, estoppel, or otherwise.
- Attorneys’ Fees and Costs. If any legal action or other proceeding is brought in connection with this Agreement, the successful or prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other related costs, in addition to any other relief to which the Party is entitled.
- Entire Agreement. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties related to the matters specified herein, and supersedes any prior oral or written statements or agreements between the Parties related to such matters.
- Severability. If any provision of this Agreement shall be held to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable. If a court finds that any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, but that by limiting such provision it would become valid and enforceable, then such provision shall be deemed to be written, construed, and enforced as so limited.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada.